Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Vinod Khanna and Kabir Bedi in "Kuchhe Dhaage" (1973)

You would think nothing could be better than Vinod Khanna playing a sexy, country bandit, so wild that he rapes without remorse, but when he's covered head to toe throughout, well, you can't help but be a little disappointed. I don't know what you call that costume he (and Kabir) were wearing, kind of a shirt that goes down to the knees. He did have it open to show his hairy chest:

And, I'll say it again, something about gold earrings on a manly man really turns me on (when earrings normally don't do that for me at all). Whether pirates, gypsies or dacoits, it's too sexy:

Vinod, Vinod, Vinod...(excuse me while I recover my senses).

Several people have mentioned Kabir Bedi as someone I should take a look at. He is a sexy guy, I admit, but he didn't really excite me all that much, especially next to Vinod. Maybe it's those unfortunate light eyes:

I don't know, just not my type. I'll leave him for you guys to split between you.

8 comments:

Tapak said...

You have a interesting blog and something different :) enjoy indian men .

Briyanshu said...

Thanks Tapak! I've been wanting to read more of your blog, you're living the dream life I want, just in reverse!! :)

Beth said...

Despite a few overlaps on actors, you and I are never going to fight over characters. I find Vinod way too swarthy here.

Briyanshu said...

Beth, Beth, Beth..."swarthy" is my favorite word. You're not a real man until you're swarthy.

Anonymous said...

Briyan,
If you want to see ho hot Kabir Bedi can get watch 'Khoon Bhari Maang' and the song Main eri Hoon Jaanam..simply hot.

Briyanshu said...

Thanks for the tip. I'm not convinced Kabir could ever do it for me, but I'll look for that song. Maybe it can change my mind. :)

bharat said...

Have u watched Nagin? IT has sunil dutt,Feroz and Sanjay Khan,KAbir Bedi ,(maybe Vinod Mehra) and Jeetendra (doing a naga=cobra dance)...

Briyanshu said...

No, I haven't seen Nagin - I'll put it on my list. Great cast - Anil Dhawan, Premnath and Ranjeet, too! Thanks!